Do you see something that interests you? Head on over to this blog's new home at www.JustPlainJoy.com and subscribe today!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Coming up in November...

I'm taking a few days off this week to prepare my dissertation defense.

To hold you over, here are some posts you can look forward to in November:

TWO NEW SERIES: Giving Thanks and No Spend Month

Top 10 Garage Sale Finds

My Best Investment This Year

10 Ways to Avoid Overspending - and How I Did It!

25 Frugal Things I Do

30 Ways to Spend 30 Minutes

And, more Friday's Fun Finds, Sunday's Super Simple Solutions, and a new weekly post - Tuesday's Top Pick.

Want to read them all? Subscribe to my blog (enter your email address in the box on the right)!

Print this post Stumble Upon Toolbar

add to kirtsy

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Cool, Joy. I'm looking forward to reading them.

Mary said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. You have so many great suggestions. Thanks!